Recruiter at IDESLABS Pvt Ltd
Views:119 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
SAP PI Consultant - S/4 HANA (7-10 yrs)
Job Description :
- Experience with S4 HANA implementation required Hands-on experience in at least 2 PI upgrade projects to version 7.5 ABAP Mapping in PI, Java mapping, Migration to Single Stack experience
- SAP PI Development Consultant with a hands-on expert for design, development, maintenance, and support of application solutions using SAP Netweaver - Process Integration (PI), with over 7 years of experience in consulting and managing implementation, support and upgrade projects.
- SA PI Development Consultant will be responsible for enhancing, maintaining and supporting the SAP design and development process by developing new programs, resolving defects, providing assistance in solving end-user problems, answering development-related questions, and testing/validating development effort.
- Formulate and define best practice programming standards that meet regulatory compliance requirements for Implementation, Support and Upgrade Projects.
- Working closely with Functional Leads to determine optimal programming solutions to functional requirements in O2C, R2R, and P2P process areas.
- Ability to independently contribute ideas and recommendations to the continuous improvement process of the ERP team.
- Perform systems analysis, configuration, requirements gathering, unit, and integration testing, as well as the application of OSS notes and support of interfaces between SAP and other non-SAP applications.
- Translate functional requirements into technical specifications and solutions.
- Working closely with Testing/QA Lead to execute system unit testing and supporting integration testing and regression testing for processes requiring ABAP programming or User Exits.
- Research, develop & implement solutions using established SDLC methodology.
- Provide ABAP technical support for patch and release upgrades.
- Document and maintain a solution portfolio and identify opportunities for solution re-use.
- Identifies opportunities to re-engineer existing solutions to better utilize technology, optimize performance, and simplify support.