AVP Client Services at E2E Infoware
Views:394 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
SAP MM/WM Consultant - LE Module (5-12 yrs)
Job Description :
- SAP MM/WM, Logistics Execution experience with multiple full life cycle implementations.
- Experience in international environments with co-existence of global accounting and local statutory needs.
- Proven ability to quickly learn existing Business Processes and combine knowledge from multiple disciplines (e.g. SAP capability, Standard industry best practice) in order to produce an optimal business solution
- Demonstrated ability to work across organizational regional and global boundaries, ability to multitask and manage multiple projects in a cross-divisional and cross-functional environment
- Ability to work independently, effectively coordinating multiple priorities in a dynamic and changing environment and also in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Adept at understanding customer challenges, navigating from problem to resolution and communicating process and resolution effectively both verbally and in writing
- Demonstrated ability to interact comfortably with all levels of management and staff
- Strategic Application of Information Systems and business analysis