Manager - HR at Technoble Solutions India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:151 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
SAP MM/PUR Application Consultant/Senior Functional Analyst (12-20 yrs)
We are looking for an experienced SAP MM-PUR Application Consultant for one of our Pharma clients in Bangalore.
Notice Period - 15 Days (Mandatory) /Immediate
Please find below job description :
- Senior Specialist for SAP MM area act as a E2E responsible for the Materials Management and P2P topics to provide state of the art solutions/services.
- In this role we require an excellent knowledge of SAP MM-PUR Applications and its integration with other SAP application areas with focus on P2P functions e.g Order Processing, Fulfilment, Credit and Payments etc.
- The candidate should be in the position to consult business partners to find suitable and sustainable solutions meeting customer demands
- Ensure customer satisfaction through proper solution design delivery, applications life cycle management and service performance monitoring while maintaining necessary internal (process, security) and external (GxP, GDPR, license) compliance.
- Operational Execution of Work with internal as well as External Experts
- Incident Management
- Problem Management
- Change and Release Management
- Project Delivery Design, development, Cutover and sustain
Skill & Competencies :
- Strong written/Oral Communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Willingness to travel
- Ability to make difficult decisions and act autonomously
- Integration skills regarding the use of functionality within SAP MM including expert knowledge of SAP MM Application (Inventory Management, Purchasing, Outputs, Batch Management, SRM, MRP/Demand Management etc)
- Good knowledge in the surrounding modules (SD, LE, GTS, FICO), Integration Technologies e.g. EDI and IDocs
- Ability to consult in the module MM. Ability to customize/review system configuration in MM and to prepare functional requirement specifications
- Good Exposure to ABAP development, exits, debugging, etc.
- Education/Professional Experience
- Bachelor/Master degree or equivalent in Computer Sciences and/or Business Administration
- 12-year experience in software or applications services
- 5-year experience within an international environment