Assistant Manager at RiverForest Connections
Views:587 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
SAP MM/PP Specialist - System Implementation (3-8 yrs)
Based at the Mumbai India site, the SAP MM/PP Specialist will be responsible for all aspects of the day to day support and development of the Group's SAP solution with particular emphasis on Materials Management, Product Planning and Inventory Management.
Specific Technical Responsibilities:
1. Facilitate a general improvement of user base knowledge in their understanding and application of SAP MM/PP and IM processes
2. Provide development resource for MM/PP and IM related development projects
3. Act as the liaison between the business and the rest of the Group SAP support and development team on all aspects of SAP
4. Act as the liaison between the business and the external support organisation on all aspects of SAP support and development
5. Ensuring Support calls are effectively triaged and resolved in a timely way as well as setting the priority of calls in adherence with the Groups establish support and change control procedures
6. Where required, provide SAP MM/PP and IM support across all sites within the Group.
7. Ensure accurate documentation is maintained with regard to business process documentation, solution functional specifications and all relevant documentation relating to change requests.
General Role Responsibilities:
- Working with the internal and external technical/functional teams to triage and work upon systems support calls
- Partnership with Business, IT and other support teams to coordinate and facilitate the scheduling, incident triage and timely resolution of production issues
- Work with IT to provide required management information on a regular basis to set systems performance KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) and SLAs (Service Level Agreements).
- Helping to co-ordinate regular support review meetings
- Support business activities around new projects and major events.
- Work closely with management teams in IT and the business to assist in the development and delivery solutions
The Ideal Candidate:
- 3+ years SAP experience, with specific expertise in the MM/PP modules
- Current configuration and module working knowledge in the SAP MM/PP modules with specific but not exclusively experience around service & maintenance, serialisation, engineering change management, materials, product development, release strategies, inventory management processes, material requirements planning, subcontracting, stock transport order processes, vendor evaluation, variant configuration and reporting processes
- 2 or more full cycle implementations including: Planning, Process Design, Configuration, Testing, Deployment, and Post Go-Live Support
- Experience using SAP implementation tools such as Solution manager(ITSM) and LSMW
- Desire to learn new modules (Working knowledge of linkage to the SD Module, Costing, MRP and basic FI)
- Business process analysis and redesign experience: strong business analysis skills; process mapping; business process redesign and implementation
- Systems implementation skills: requirements/process analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, testing, training, change management, support
- Previous work experience within a Management or IT consulting firm preferred but not required.
- Willingness to undertake occasional travel if required to other sites
- Promote process best practices
- Communication skills: strong presentation/ communication / facilitation skills (oral and written)
- Works well with teams or in a team environment, with the ability to work independently