HR Recruiter at Intileo Technologies
Views:264 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
SAP MM Consultant - WM/PP Modules (4-7 yrs)
Position Title : SAP MM Consultant
Location : Corporate office, Gurgaon
Company Profile :
Whirlpool is a leading American multinational in the appliance industry in India, with 3
manufacturing locations, 18 sales and service branch offices and corporate HO in Gurgaon. It currently competes in 4 categories: Refrigerators, Washing Machines, ACs and Microwaves and is aggressively planning to diversify into other categories. The current turnover of the company in India close to Rs. 3000 crores.
GIS team aims to accelerate Whirlpool's global success through adoption of Information Technology. 100 member strong team across Asia (Consultants and Employees) Globally Whirlpool Corporation is the world's leading manufacturer and marketer of major home appliances. The company has nearly 50 manufacturing and technology centres around the globe and markets Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Brastemp, Bauknecht, Consul and other major brand names to consumers in more than 170 countries.
Key Result Areas :
- Implement the Key MM Processes that brings in more visibility to the organization.
- Implement the Processes that were influenced by the compliance requirements.
- Generating the Training Documentation on the MM Key Processes.
- Participation in Future SAP Rollouts.
- Possess good attitude to learn and adopt to the new technologies as per the organizational requirements
- Develop business relationships and integrate activities with other IT areas to ensure successful implementation and support project efforts.
- Foster and maintain good relationships with customers and IT colleagues to meet expected customer service levels
- Flexible to work in China timezone to support Asia North region
- 5 to 6 Years of SAP MM/WM Implementation Experience
- Must have played a role in 1 to 2 full cycle implementations( MM must, WM desirable)
- Cross cultural experience preferred - with Business teams
- Comprehensive understanding of SAP's customizing toolset, including IMG (Implementation Management Guide).
- SAP configuration & Functional skills in MM Module - MM Master data, MRP run, Purchase cycle, External service management, Inventory Management, Serial number
- Handling, RF devices, Logistics Invoice verification, GR/IR account maintenance, STO,
- Interfaces, SAP Reporting etc.
- Integration with QM and FI
- Basic SAP WM knowledge
- Basic knowledge of SAP PP module Master data (BOM, Production version etc.), ECN,
- SAP Reporting etc will be an added advantage.
Age : Between 27 to 32
Personal Attributes :
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to influence
- Commitment towards processes
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Strong belief and conviction in the face of stress
- Orientation towards end consumer - employee
- Willingness to travel overseas on short assignments