Senior Talent Acquisition at Humint Global Technologies
Views:368 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
SAP MM Consultant - APO/WM/FI Modules (6-8 yrs)
Requisition Title : MM Consultant
- Experience in basic functions, purchase order processing, sub-contracting, consignment, third party purchase, and STO',
- SAP MM application experience within SAP MM including configuration, design, testing, compliance & implementation (at least 3 full project lifecycle and 3 support project experience)'
Experience Required : 6 - 8 years
Relevant Experience Required : 4 - 6 years
Job Location : Bengaluru
Job Description :
- 4 to 6 years- full-time hands-on consulting experience in SAP MM
- Minimum domain (functional) experience of 5 to 6 years (mandatory) in Purchase / Procurement
Mandatory Skills :
- Significant: SAP MM application experience within SAP MM including configuration, design, testing, compliance & implementation (at least 3 full project lifecycle and 3 support project experience)
- Significant: Experience in basic functions, purchase order processing, sub-contracting, consignment, third party purchase, and STO
- Significant: Experience in inventory management, invoice verification, and batch management
- Significant: Extensive Experience in major enhancements (RICEFW) using userexits / BAPIs / BADIs
- Significant: Experience in interfaces with legacy systems and IDOCs
- Significant: Strong Integration knowledge with SD, APO, WM and FI and should have worked on complex business implementations
- Significant: Strong ABAP debugging skills - with proven usage in production support environment
Key Responsibilities / Role Description :
- Map client business requirements, processes and objectives; develops necessary product modifications to satisfy clients' needs.
- Design, customize, configure and testing of MM
- Identify gaps, issues and work around solutions.
- Act as liaison with client for troubleshooting: investigate, analyze, and solve software problems.
- Handle changes or emergency transports as needed for high priority issues;
- Document functional designs, test cases and results.
- Proactively identify and propose business process and/or system enhancements
- Provide consulting services on both new implementations and existing support projects
- Actively engage with the client team by participating in the business process discussions.
- Ensure to adhere to the defined platform level KPI's for the MM track without any deviation.
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Open to work in shifts and flexible to support during weekends / holidays in case of urgency
- Certification in core SAP MM
- Exposure to S/4 HANA, Fiori, Cloud Platform etc.
- Exposure to DevOps / Agile ways of working
- BE / MBA / MCA from a recognized institution