Client Partner at Outgrow Consulting
Views:87 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
SAP MDG Functional Analyst - Implementation & Integration (4-8 yrs)
Qualification: Bachelor's degree in engineering or computer science, information systems or related field.
Job Description :
- Expertise in Implementation of SAP MDG Solution for masters like Customer, Vendor, Material, Financial masters, equipment's& Functional locations
- Expertise in integrating SAP MDG with SAP ECC, SAP S4 On-premise and SAP S4 Cloud.
- Expertise in integrating SAP MDG with Non- SAP systems to create change requests in SAP MDG utilizing OData services
- Expertise in Data Model Enhancement, Data Transfer (DIF/DEF), Data Replication Framework (DRF), Business Rules Framework plus (BRFplus)
- Experience in Configuration rule-based Workflow
- Experience in Integrating business process requirements with the technical implementation of SAP Master Data Governance
- Experience in User interface modelling (Design and Creation of UI, Value restriction, Define navigation elements of type Hyperlink or Push button, Data quality, Validation and Derivation rules)
- Experience in Process Modelling (Entity, Business Activity change, Request type, Workflow, Edition type, Relationship, Data replication techniques, SOA service, ALE connection, Key & value mapping, Data transfer, Export & import master data, Convert master data)
- Expert knowledge in activation and configuration of the MDG modules & components
- SAP ERP logistics knowledge (SAP modules SD, CS or MM), especially master data is required.