Director at Nastech Consulting
Views:68 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
SAP MDG Functional Analyst - ECC/ERP/S/4 HANA Modules (4-8 yrs)
Job Requirements :
1. Must-Have :
- Expertise in implementation of SAP MDG solution for masters like Customer, Vendor, Material, Financial masters, equipment & functionalities locations.
- Expertise in integrating SAP MDG with SAP ECC, SAP S4 on the premise and SAP S4 cloud.
- Expertise in integrating SAP MDG with Non-SAP sytems to create change requests in SAP MDG utilizing OData services.
- Expertise in Data Model Enhancement, Data Transfer(DIF/DEF), Data Replication Framework(DRF), Business Rules Framework plus.
- Experience in Configuration rule-based Workflow.
2. Preferred :
- Experience in integrating business process requirements with the technical implementation
of SAP MASTER DATA Governance.
- Experience in User interface modeling(Design and creation of UI, Value restriction, Define navigation elements of typeHyperlink or push button, Data quality, Validation and Derivation rules.
- Experience in Process Modelling (Entity, Business Activity change, Request type, Workflow, Edition type, Relationship, Data replication techniques, SOA service,
- ALE connection, Key & Value mapping, Data transfer, Export & import master data, Convert master data)
- Expert knowledge in activation and configuration of the MDG modules & components
- SAP ERP logistics knowledge (SAP modules SD, CS, or MM), especially master data is required.
- At least 4 years of experience with defining requirements and create architectural specifications, ensure feasibility, functionality and integration with existing systems/platforms.
- At least 4 years of experience with creating and updating the detailed design, technical and functional documentation and ensure timely communication within the team.
- At least 4 years of experience with configuring and testing all aspects of SAP MDG(BRF + NWBC, Fiori, Workflow)