HR Manager at Prowess Enterprise India Pvt Ltd
Views:271 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
SAP MDG Consultant - Project Implementation (3-8 yrs)
Interested candidates can apply for this position . Immediate joiners are highly preferable.
Position : SAP MDG Consultant
Experience : 3-8 years
Education: BTech - CSE / IT / MCA / MTech
Job location : Visakhapatnam / Hyderabad
CTC : As per market standards
Notice period: Immediate / 30days
Timings: US / UK Shift
Roles & Responsibilities :
1. Bachelors degree in Computer Science Engineering or a related field
2. Minimum of 4 - 6 years' experience of full life cycle SAP MDG implementations.
3. Should have worked on Implementation projects involving SAP MDG Solution for either of the following: Customer, Vendor, Material, Financial masters etc.
4. Strong knowledge of ABAP Object Oriented Programming, Master Data Governance (MDG), ABAP Floor Plan Manager (FPM), ABAP Web Dynpro, ABAP Workflow, Standard Data Model Enhancement, Custom Data Model Creation.
5. Good Knowledge on MDG UI configuration, FPM UI enhancement, context based adaptation, customizing, configuration, along with knowledge in WebDynpro and Floor Plan Manager .Should have experience in process modelling configuration (Business Activity, Change Request type, Workflow, Rule Based Workflow BRF+)
6. Ability to work on migration of existing master data into MDG hub validations and derivations using BADIs and BRF+
7. Should have worked on data replication framework (DRF), data import using DIF, SOA service, ALE configuration, key & value mapping knowledge on integrating MDG with SAP Information Steward and SAP Data Services for Data Remediation and Data Validation respectively.
8. Knowledge on S/4 HANA Migration projects.
9. Experience in supporting UAT phase and go-live period of MDG Implementation project