Associate Consultant at Careernet Consulting
Views:302 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
SAP Integration Developer - PI/PO Modules (4-7 yrs)
- Minimum of 5 years IT experience
- Minimum of 3 years hand on experience working with SAP PI/PO
- Minimum of 1 year hands on experience working with SCP-PI and SCP-DS
- Bachelor's degree in technology related field
- Economic thinking
- Hands on experience working with users and architects to capture requirements, develop and test PI/PO interfaces.
- Experience in the configuration of adapters such as JMS, JBDC, SFTP, SOAP, IDOC, Proxy, FTPS, web services, and other Integration Builder objects.
- Working familiarity with web services including REST, SOAP, and API management.
- Experience with designing and implementing SAP PI/PO ABAP Proxies, Java mapping, and graphical mapping.
- Knowledge of transport management and alert configuration., including the AIF.
- Experience in integration with SAP modules such as: FI, Order to Cash, procure to pay, supply chain and eWM.
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skill
- Must be detailed-oriented.
- Ability to develop repeatable development processes with supporting documentation.