SAP IBP Consultant - HCI/EPM Modules (4-8 yrs)
Requisition Title :
Division : SAP IBP
Demand Type : Contract
Skills : SAP IBP
Experience Required : 6-8 years
Relevant Experience Required : 4-6 Years
Job Location : Bengaluru
Job Description :
- Should have 3 to 4 years of working experience in IBP (S&OP, Demand Planning, Response & Supply, Inventory and Supply Chain Control Tower)
- Experience in demand and supply model configuration, master data configuration
- Experience in data integration with R/3 & BW systems, file based data import using HCI. Optional: Integration with APO.
- In-depth knowledge in configuring different HCI DATASTORES, creating tasks & processes, customizing HCI job schedules.
- Experience in Analyzing the HCI Job Trace, Error & Monitor logs (Optional).
- Experience in installing and configuring HCI agent (Optional).
- Completed at least one IBP (S&OP) implementation (version 4.0) Optional: Knowledge in higher versions.
- At least one S&OP configuration (Configuring MD, planning area, planning view, KFs etc) and knowledge in troubleshooting model activation errors.
- Knowledge in creating planning/copy operators, snapshots, statistical forecasting.
- Solid func/tech understanding of SAP IBP
- Experience in designing and creating complex planning view Templates.
- Experience in EPM, customizing the planning view templates based on user requirements (Local members, Highlighting KFs etc)
- Knowledge on default IBP user roles (Optional).
- Previous experience in SAP APO is desirable
- Working knowledge in VBA and ability to troubleshoot VBA related issues
- Good communication and ability to play client facing role