Senior Consultant at HR Central
Views:165 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
SAP HCM Consultant - Payroll & Time Functional (5-10 yrs)
Company : Product Development organization(R&D)
Qualification : Bachelor's degree in Technology (B Tech) or Masters in Computer Application (MCA) or related field with minimum 5 years experience
Job Summary :
The SAP HCM Payroll and Time Functional Lead Administrator will provide technical leadership in the delivery of gross pay and time solutions that meet all internal and external requirements.
The SAP HCM Payroll and Time Admin Functional Lead will be a thought leader in the planning, design and implementation of internal systems as well as the development of new product platforms.
The SAP HCM Payroll and Time Admin is responsible for analyzing business and technical requirements and for delivery of solutions by leveraging technology guidelines.
As a technical expert, will address the challenges of systems integration and compatibility on multiple platforms.
Will utilize a full understanding of industry best-practices and serve in a variety of roles that include third party vendor interaction to resolve a wide range of issues in imaginative as well as practical ways.
Responsible for analyzing business data and technical requirements to develop a wide range of solutions by leveraging technology guidelines.
Will leverage leadership and influence, working across the organization with multiple and varied technical teams to define, design, and drive the development and delivery of complex technical strategy and solutions.
This position typically works under general supervision and direction. Incumbents of this position will regularly exercise discretionary and substantial decision-making authority.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities :
- Provide functional support of SAP HCM, including the Payroll and Time Admin solution.
- Responsible for interfacing with key stakeholders, interpreting business requirements and implementation.
- Working with others, conceptualize the integration of the business system with the corresponding business processes.
- Develop software programs and interfaces as needed.
- Identify gaps between business needs and standard SAP HCM and Time Admin application functionality; design and document and implement solutions that fill the gaps.
- Identify business processes and associated information requirements for applications.
- Perform system configuration to meet ongoing business requirements.
- Validate configurations and ensure system quality through testing plans and scripts.
- Support all end-users; which could include after-hours activity and occasionally require on call as Tier-1 support.
- Maintain SAP Success Factors security, users and permissions, security groups, rights management
- Assist in designing and maintaining interfaces to the system
Minimum Job Requirements :
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Electronic Engineering or other related technical discipline.
- SAP certification/training
- 5+ years of SAP payroll support administration
- 5+ years of SAP HCM
- 5+ years of SAP Time administration
- 5+ Experience with ADP/Workday or another payroll/HCM vendor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility to adjust to changing requirements, schedules, and priorities. Self-driven and resourceful to achieve goals independently as well as work well in group.
Apply here :
Reason for Job Change:
Relevant Exp on SAP HCM:
Relevant Exp on SAP Payroll and time administration:
Relevant Exp on ADP/Workday or another payroll/HCM vendor: