HR Recruiter at DataGroup Geospatial Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:103 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
SAP HANA Functional Consultant - Retail Module (4-9 yrs)
CTC : 15 to 21 lpa
Role : SAP HANA Functional Consultant
Location : Bangalore
Experience : 4-9 Years
Job Description :
This is a Management Consulting role.
- Candidates with experience in or SAP HANA is mandatory
- Must have consulting experience
- Candidates should have Retail Consulting experience
- The candidate shall be playing functional-analytics consulting roles with clients in Retail industry.
- Evaluating, selecting, implementing, and integrating packaged solutions into a client system landscape and solution
Role of a Functional Consultant:
When you talk about the role of a Functional consultant in an end to end implementation, I think it won't be possible for me or anybody to define everything but I will try to summarize it :
1. Functional consultant is expected to generate knowledge about the current business process, design current business flows, study current business processes and its complication, in all we can say getting through with current business setup. Flow diagrams and DFD are prepared, most of the time in Vision format, all this forms the part of AS IS document.
2. Everything configured has to be documented as per their categories in the form of predefined templates, these have to be then approved by the team leads or who ever the consultant is reporting to.
3. Mapping and GAP analysis is done for each module, I have seen people defining integration after mapping, gap analysis and configuration is done, but as per my experience in implementation, it is a simultaneous process.
4. Before starting configuring future business processes in SAP, the DFD/ERD are prepared, this documentation is called TO BE, which can be also siad as the result of mapping and gap analysis.
5. Sometimes Functional consultants are also expected to prepare test scripts for testing the configured scenarios.
6. End user manual and user training is also expected from F.Consultants.
The project normally starts off with a Kick-off meeting in which the team size, team members, reporting system, responsibilities, duties, methodology, dates and schedules, working hours which have been predecided are formally defined.
ASAP, it won't be possible for me to explain it here, but all I can tell you about it is that it is SAP standard implementation methodology, which SAP prescribes but is not mandatory for any company to follow, but recommended to follow the same.
Working Days : 5 Days a week
Job Nature : Full Time