IT Recruiter at Think People
Views:88 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
SAP GRC Security Lead - HR/BOBJ/ECC Modules (10-16 yrs)
Only apply if you are finding it relevant.
Currently we are hiring for one of our CMM Level 5 Organisation for Delhi location
Skill : SAP GRC Security (Lead)
Exp : 10+ years
Work Location : Delhi
Notice period : Maximum 30 Days only
Job Description :
SAP Exp- 10- 12 Years
- Experience in SAP Security and GRC with at list list one end to end implementation in security and GRC 10.0/10.1 and one support experience.
- GRC implementation, automation, upgrade experience with GRC 10.x ARA, ARM, EAM, BRM and SAP CUA (Central User Administration) integration with SAP GRC
- Excellent knowledge of SOX, Audit issues and segregation of duties (SoD) issues
- Configure and implement GRC access control suite
- Experience in R/3, ECC, HR, Portal, BOBJ and BW security.
- Experience on CUA authorization concept and support, Portal authorization
- Transporting authorizations SE01 and troubleshooting transport issues
- Working with SAP tables AGR, USH and USR
- Gather business requirements for SAP security Roles, conceptual and detailed designs.
- Own and perform SAP Role Design, user administration including testing and documentation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in basic SAP GRC AC implementation activities, including configuration, testing, documentation, Go-Live, and post Go-Live support.
- Good at documenting the procedures and presenting the same for end user training
- Experience in providing proven Best Practices solutions for common SAP Security Support issues, GRC, SOX compliance and other challenges
- Strong profiles in Security & Authorization
- Good understanding of Authorizations in the areas of SAP GRC AC
- Understanding of Standard SAP Business Processes, Risks, SOD, mitigation controls, educate the all stake holders
- SAP Security /GRC Certification will be an added advantage
- Prefer Engineering background