SAP Global Finance Systems Specialist - APO/BPC Modules (2-5 yrs)
The global FSS will be responsible for providing level 1, or initial, finance systems support, for questions for different finance-related processes (e.g., how to enter a manual AP invoice, how to add a new vendor in AP, how to create a customer lead, how to run a report, etc.). In addition, the FSS will augment the Global Finance Application Functional analyst when needed.
The FSS is responsible for supporting all aspects within the SAP S/4Hana Functional finance area of responsibility (e.g. FICO, CPM, MRS, C4C, BPC, etc- ) for the firm. The FSS will work in a collaborative global team environment. Works closely with other members of the global applications teams, finance and operation end-users, cross-functional teams, etc.
This specialist position requires strong knowledge and experience in at least three of the following areas: GL, AP, AR, Projects, CPM, MRS, SD, BPC, reporting.
The successful candidate possesses strong communication skills, both written and verbal, strong SAP finance ERP knowledge, SAP implementation experience is a plus, combined with the ability to work effectively and collaboratively across time zones.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
- Provides finance systems customer support through direct contact via emails/voice mails/calls that includes query assistance and data entry process/procedures guidance
- Provides supports in all other finance applications
- Maintains/updates all end-user documentation
- Supports end-user training
- Supports Functional team with security, config, etc. when needed
- Monitors data integrity through various audits
- Liaisons between the customer and technical teams to facilitate solutions
- Assists with functional testing and documentation of system enhancements/customizations
- Performs other duties as assigned
- 2 or 4 year college degree in computer science or information management, or equivalent experience required
- 1-2 years of hands-on experience and expertise with FI/CO and at least one other SAP module GL, AP, AR, Projects, CPM, MRS, SD, BPC, reporting; S/4 Hana experience a plus
- 2-4 years- experience supporting SAP applications
- Working knowledge of SAP security a plus
- SAP finance ERP implementation experience a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and discern when to escalate
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to respond and adapt to change
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suites
- Be proactive - self-starter
- Ability to work occasional early, late, and weekend hours
- Ability to work independently and within a team