Assistant Manager at RiverForest Connections
Views:384 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
SAP Functional Specialist - Sales & Distribution (3-8 yrs)
Job Description :
- Based in the Mumbai offices in India the SAP SD Specialist should possess sound knowledge in configuration of SAP core areas of Sales & Distribution like invoicing, billing, deliveries, consignment stocks, pricing procedures, scheduling agreements, customer credit management, pick/pack/ship, goods issue, SD-interfacing with other modules + non-SAP legacy systems etc. The resource will provide consulting and development from an SAP SD functional perspective
Key Accountabilities :
- Be part of Application Development & Maintenance team.
- Analysis of business requirements.
- Design and implementation of full solutions (Including testing and UAT Support)
- Identify integration issues and develop solutions to these issues.
- Work effectively with the business community
- Clarify processes to end users and business stakeholders as required
- Provide guidance on technical feasibility and appropriateness of proposed solutions when alternative solutions are available
- Work with AMS partners and internal support teams to help resolve development and BAU related errors.
- Work with data owners to fix data issues.
- Make complex ideas look simple, via conceptualisation and communication.
- Ability to rapidly pick-up new technologies, propositions and business areas.
- Outcome oriented - maximizing balance of effort vs benefit to achieve objectives.
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work under own initiative and under tight time pressures - planning, prioritising and controlling own workload.
- Precise approach to project management and procedures.
- Continuous improvement - Inquisitive - self teaching of relevant new business thinking and technology solutions.
- Can take ownership of sub-plans for specific functional requirement and can plan own time to ensure project milestones are met.
- Able to take an issue, then plan and deliver a solution using own initiative, with little guidance.
- Identifies and escalates issues and risks within project structure.
- Detailed knowledge of business requirements and solutions in their focus area.
- Broad technical appreciation - including ALL key SAP functionality and technology.
- Contribute input and coordination to training documentation for SD development tasks.
- Maintain process documentation for SD processes & tasks.
- Identify and escalates issues and risks within project structure.
- Flexibility to travel globally within the group.
Behavioral/ Personality Specifications required :
- English language (fluent in both written and verbal)
- Ability to work in a team
- Analytical ability and Data gathering and diagnosis ability
- Good Communication & Facilitation skills
- Strong ability to understand complex system landscape configuration
Desired Profile :-
At least 4 years in an SD functional role in an SAP environment
SAP SD :
- Application operations
- Consignment stocks,
- Pricing procedures,
- Scheduling agreements,
- Customer credit management,
- Pick/pack/ship, goods issue etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.