Founder at HR Devi Talent Acquisition
Views:51 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
SAP Functional Consultant - WM/PP/MRP/SD/FICO Modules (8-13 yrs)
Job Description : The Consultant facilitates the implementation and support of SAP modules to enhance the clients- business functionality and overall performance, while maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction.
- SAP configuration skills in PP Module like Make to stock and make to order scenarios including Demand Planning, Forecasting, Long Term planning & short term Planning ( MRP), BOM, Routing, Production Version.
- Design, configuration and testing in various SAP Modules: SD, MM, WM.FICO,PP
- Analyze the current business processes and scenarios of the client and recommend/develop solutions to meet the organization need.
- Responsible primarily for successful implementation of SAP, providing functional expertise, guidance, presentation, and instruction on SAP products to the key users and and users.
- Carry out complex or novel assignments requiring the development of new or improved procedures.
- Develop and evaluate plans and criteria to be carried out by others; provides direction and leadership.
- Provide detailed knowledge of industry best practices.
- Manage or participate in SAP Business All-In-One implementations.
- Must have the knowledge of forecasting techniques and demand planning.
- Acts as liaison with client for troubleshooting: investigate, analyse, and solve software problems and map business requirements, processes and objectives; develop necessary product modifications to satisfy the organization's needs.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the organization and adheres to all organizational standards