Recruitment Research Analyst at AMBC Technology
Views:330 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
SAP Functional Consultant - SD/MM/PP Modules (4-9 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Responsible primarily for successful implementation of SAP, providing functional expertise, guidance, presentation, and instruction on SAP products to clients.
- Design, configuration and testing in various SAP Modules: SD, MM, WM,PP
- Acts as liaison with client for troubleshooting: investigate, analyze, and solve software problems and map client business
- Consultant facilitates the implementation and support of SAP modules to enhance the clients- business functionality and overall performance.
- Assist in data transfer mapping: Data is required to be transferred to SAP from the legacy systems (e.g. Master Data like Material Master, Customer/Vendor master etc..)
- Determining reporting requirements: Standard SAP Reports and any Customized Reporting required.
- Mapping and GAP analysis is done for each module, I have seen people defining integration after mapping, gap analysis and configuration is done, but as per my experience in implementation
Technical Skills :
- Performing with configuration, build, test, and deploy activities
- Performing Data migration, training and support project go live
- Business knowledge and process design skills
- Should have done minimum 2 implementation projects.
- At least one full lifecycle SAP R/3 implementation experience (Project Preparation till Go-Live)
- Experience in below one or more SAP functions: MM/PP/QM/WM