HR - Executive at Impeccable HR Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Views:612 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
SAP Functional Consultant - HR/AP Modules (2-8 yrs)
Urgent requirement for the role of SAP Functional Consultant - IT for one the leading NBFC.
Note : looking for candidate who has done projects for Bank and financial clients.
1. Person should have implemented 1-2 SAP Financial and HR projects end-to-end for any organization, preferably for Financial organization.
2. Should be proficient in SAP Financial modules - General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Account Receivable, Asset Accounting, Financial Closure And Internal Order.
3. Should be proficient in understanding Financial term, Double entry account system, Taxation (direct/indirect),
4. Configuring Ledger/Sub-Ledger, Branch / Head Office Accounting, Profit Center/Cost Center Accounting etc.
5. Should be proficient in SAP HRMS modules - Personal Administration, Organizational Management, Time & Payroll Management
6. Should be able to elicit business requirement from business user, develop Business requirement document, develop use case, understand/review solution document shared by the vendor.
7. Manage design & development of business requirement end to end.
8. Develop and design process flow diagram
Key Responsibilities :
- Manage and control multiple tasks of similar or different nature, related or not-related.
- Understand business objective of the underlying projects and develop project plan to meet the objective.
- Develop process flow document
- Understand application incidents and close them with the help of the vendor.
- Review test cases, test scenario and help testing team in test scenario/case execution
- Manage Testing team, business requirement, scope creep
Other Responsibilities :
- Implement additional projects assigned on a periodical basis relevant experience in a recognized software organization / department:
- Providing functional consultancy/business requirement gathering
- Software Development Life Cycle
- Software support life cycle
- Managed a small applications team
- SAP Financial
- Understanding of API/Batch Integration with various receivable applications
- Excellent Analytical Skills
- Knowledge of PL/SQL, SQL
- Develop ad-hoc MIS/query
- Understanding of Application, API and DB Design principles