Entrepreneur at Sync SMS
Views:721 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
SAP Functional Consultant (5-8 yrs)
Ensures that SAP system changes implemented adhere to company change management policies. Documentation requirements for system implementation and conversion efforts are completed timely and as expected to ensure that appropriate technical documentation exists.
Documents requirements for SAP interfaces (inbound and outbound), including data mapping, functional specifications, test plans, and error handling procedures. Will be responsible for creating test data, testing interfaces, defect resolution, and ongoing production support of SAP interfaces.
Works closely and effectively with project Teammembers from other departments and may be directly or indirectly responsible for supervising the activity of others to ensure appropriate financial system integrity and business functionality
May serve as liaison between business users and Technology support.
- 7+ years of relevant professional work experience required.
- 5+ years of functional experience with SAP required.
- 5+ years working across multiple financial and/or business processes (Finance, Operations, Marketing, Purchasing, Technology, etc).
- Must have SAP Configuration experience in Payroll
- SAP configuration experience in Benefits preferred.
- Experience with writing functional specifications/requirements preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.