Industry Lead at Silverpeople
Views:559 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
SAP Functional Analyst - SD/ABAP Modules (5-8 yrs)
Hiring for Leading Apparel Brand!
- The SAP Functional Analyst- Sales and Distribution will be a member of the Global Support team and provide application support for SAP's S4 Fashion Solution for the Sales and Distribution module.
- This position will bring subject matter expertise specific to sales order management, pricing, credit control, B2B webshop, allocations (of sales orders to stock), operational reports, customer master and billing.
- The Functional Analyst will provide end-user support for the SAP S4 SD module, support continuous improvement activities, and interface across clients application administration and architecture team.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB :
- Provide functional and technical support including configuration for S4 SD module.
- Engage the internal business customers to identify resolutions for issues raised
- Develop a functional specification for custom ABAP development, and enlighten the development team of the business requirements.
- Responsible for unit and, integration testing; make changes to configuration or processes based on results while adhering to the agreed upon business requirements.
- Develop and administer user support documentation and provide training /coaching to end-users, guiding the business on the appropriate use of the SD module.
- Work closely with non-SAP IT groups and outside vendors that need to interface to SAP/ S4 SD Module.
- Work with other systems used by the Wholesale business users should the need arise.
- This position may require some travel, both domestically and internationally based on project requirements.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE :
- 5 plus year systems and business analysis experience. Apparel experience highly preferred.
- 5 plus years of experience working with SAP Sales & Distribution / SAP SD Certification
- Significant experience with incident management, configuration, and testing.
- Strong experience with Master Data Management integration
- Experience with incident management and a strong understanding of various types across a techno-functional landscape