HR Recruiter at DataGroup Geospatial Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:142 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
SAP Forms Consultant - ABAP/BOPF Modules (4-9 yrs)
Role : SAP Forms Developer
CTC : 8 to 18 lpa
About Company :
It is an enterprise powered by the Electronic Government Authority (EGA) of Ras Al Khaimah in the United Arab Emirates It builds the technological infrastructure and software by digitizing public services offered by the government departments for the citizens, businesses and visitors of Ras Al Khaimah (UAE). inspires ideas to co-create with the government to develop online interfaces, platforms and applications that enhances the experiences of citizens and enriches their lives with greater flexibility, usability and mobility.
Location : Bangalore
Experience : 4 - 9 Years
Function : Technology - IT & Systems
Vacancy : 6
Qualification : BE/MCA/ Engineering in Computer Science or equivalent
Skill Set : Experience in OOABAP, Web dynpro, BOPF
Good to Have :
- Experience in OOABAP is a must
- Experience in ADOBE & SMART FORMS is must
- Develop RICEFW objects.
- Develop complicated technical solutions using all aspects of SAP ABAP development tools. Work closely with business analysts and other developers to translate complex business processes into a well-designed user interface and FORMS.
- Provide technical solutions and alternatives to business requirement based on debugging and troubleshooting SAP standard solutions.
- Implement technical solutions via different SAP technologies including enhancing SAP standard code.
- Troubleshoot production issues, locate the cause of the issue, and advise and implement the fix.
- Participate in the adjustment of code, testing and validation for any SAP system upgrades, implementation of support packs or fixes provided by SAP.
- Responsible for following company coding standards and SAP coding best practices, ensuring that any code applied to the production systems has been tested ahead of time and will not negatively impact the production system
- Experience working effectively in a team environment, communicating effectively, resolving issues efficiently
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to analyze problems and provide clear recommendations
- Experience and knowledge of key integration points between SAP modules
- Experience working in Onsite Offshore model
- Experience in troubleshooting: investigate, analyze, and solve software problems and map client business requirements, processes and objectives; develop necessary product modifications to satisfy clients' needs
Must Have : SAP, Adobe Forms, ABAP, Dmartforms
Target Industry : IT
Working Days : 5 Days a Week (9:00 AM to 6:30 PM)
Job Nature : Full Time