SAP FICO Manager - AP/FA Modules (8-10 yrs)
Manager - SAP FICO
8 - 10 yrs | Mumbai
Position Title : SAP - FICO Consultant
Location : Mumbai
Grade : M2 Department: F&A
Reporting to : Head - IT
Reportees : Nil
Work Ex : 8 -10 years
Qualification : C.A/I.C.W.A/ MBA Finance Experience
Technical : He/ She must have at least 3+ years of Domain Accounting/Finance Exp and 5 to 8 Years of Consulting
- Experience in SAP FICO, thorough understanding of SAP FICO modules and has worked on minimum 2 end to end SAP implementation projects. .
Role Description : SAP FICO (all core modules GL, AR, AP, FA, Banking Tax etc.).
Roles & Responsibility :-
- Develops functional design specifications
- Delivers FICO work packages without supervision
- Analyzes business requirements.
- Clarifies processes to end users and business stakeholders as required
- Provides detailed transactional information to internal and external auditors as required
- Provides guidance on technical feasibility and appropriateness of proposed solutions when alternative solutions are available
- Works with incumbent partners to report and resolve any in-scope development related errors with the FICO processes.
- Works with Finance data owners to fix data issues or to re-assign responsibilities
- Leads functional/technical architecture in complex SAP and non-SAP environments.
- Maintains process documentation for FICO processes & tasks
- Identifies and escalates issues and risks within project structure.
- Acquires and maintains an in-depth understanding of our business processes data architecture applications and technical infrastructure
Additional Attributes :
- Must be highly analytical, team player & ability to learn quickly.
- Must be self-starter and proactive, including managing deliverable s and meet the deadlines with minimal guidance.
- Must have done at least one end to end implementation project in a consumer durable company.
- Experience of working for FMCG/FMCD companies on client side is preferable.