Associate Recruiter at Talent Hound Solutions
Views:260 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
SAP FICO Consultant - MM/SD/PP Modules (6-10 yrs)
Senior FICO Consultant
- 6+ years of SAP experience and good domain experience.
- Must have at least one full lifecycle SAP R/3 implementation experience (Project Preparation to till Go-Live) and one or two roll out/support projects experience is mandatory.
General FICO Consultant Skills -Required
- Strong knowledge in basic accounting concepts.
- Quick understanding of business requirement and process design skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to analyze problems and provide clear recommendations
- Strong knowledge of SAP FICO module and needs to have clear understanding of various FICO process.
- Configure, test, support and implement SAP FICO solutions
- Strong knowledge in Finance module and its sub modules.
- Strong knowledge in Product costing., Material ledger, actual costing and COPA
- Strong knowledge in business requirement gathering, BBP preparation, Initial stock upload process, Preparation of test Scripts/Case preparation, User manual preparation, Unit testing and Integration testing.
- Should have knowledge in preparing functional specifications for various developments.
- Experience and knowledge of key integration points with FI/CO modules [FI-MM/FI-SD / CO-PP/ FI-CO
- Candidate should have hands on work experience in handling CO-PC/CO-ML&AC/COPA
- Good Communication Skills
- Played Client facing role in prior projects
- Dynamic, Proactive and Flexible Attitude
- Ability to take ownership of responsibilities shared and independently handle the respective module
- Show willingness to learn and indicate genuineness in unfamiliar concepts/scenarios
- Must be able to work independently as well as a team player and can manage own workload.
- Able to Multi-task and work under tight deadlines
- Must be willing to travel when required
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.