Technical Recruiter at Collabera
Views:289 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
SAP FICO Consultant - MM/SD/FA Modules (8-12 yrs)
- Strong business knowledge in Accounting & Finance.
- At least 1 SAP FICO Central Finance Implementation
- Should have SAP FICO experience of more than 8 years as a Lead Consultant.
- At least two full end to end implementation in SAP
- In depth Knowledge of General Ledger/Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable/ Bank transactions/Fixed Assets.
- In depth Knowledge of CO- Cost center Accounting, Profit Center Accounting, Profitability Analysis, Product Costing
- Experience in data migration and error resolution and at least one implementation project; experience in S/4 HANA Data migration cockpit is an advantage. Experience in using Excel as a tool for data reconciliation and validation
- Ability to talk to client / Team on all the business process and integration with FI (MM, SD is a must)
- Should be able to create Functional specification, Blueprint, End user documentation
- Excellent Oral and written communication
- Should be able to read code in SE38, trouble shoot issues, manage meetings and discussions with end users, customer IT and with SAP
- Domain experience of having worked in the manufacturing, retail industry, with exposure to product costing, profitability analysis, USGAAP
- Demonstrate Good analytical skills and application of logic and methodology to resolve problems
- Manage own deliverables/track and lead a team of upto 8 people independently.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.