SAP FICO Consultant - MM/PS Modules (8-10 yrs)
Minimum Qualification :
1. SAP Certification in FICO TR
2. Chartered Accountants preferred.
Minimum Experience :
1. 7-8 years- experience as FICOTR consultant along-with 3 to 4 years- experience in accounting & related compliances.
2. In-depth knowledge & experience in book closure and various compliance activities
3. Minimum one end-to-end SAP implementation as FICO consultant
4. Significant support experience as FICO consultant. Should have ability & experience in systemizing high complexity business requirements.
5. Above experience in a real estate company in Mumbai / India would be an added advantage
FUNCTIONAL SKILLS :
Expert level knowledge of finance, accounting, company law & taxation (FACT) which includes the following :
- Good knowledge of accounting policies & procedures
- Good knowledge of best business practices for FACT
- Compliances applicable to FACT under various statutes
- Ability to visualize appropriate types of controls required in the various processes
- Ability to identify areas of improvements
TECHNICAL SKILLS :
- FICO: Expert level knowledge of configurations, master & transaction flow, reporting & data table structure
- TR: Good knowledge of configurations, master & transaction flow, reporting & data table structure
- Complete understanding of integration with other core modules (MM/SD/PS)
- Experience in building validations & substitutions to ensure appropriate preventive checks in the system
- Identify scope for automation / systemization
- Ability to drive adoption of processes, reports, functionalities, etc. to ensure ROI
SOFT SKILLS :
- Possesses good communication skills necessary for communicating with leadership team within and outside the function
- Ability to understand end user requirements considering the overall and accordingly convince end users at all levels with
- Possesses good analytical skills to identify problems at root level and accordingly identify solutions.
- Good experience in creating MS office documents, i.e., Functional specifications, Concept Notes
Key Responsibilities :
- Understand the requirements received from business. Evaluate & present the various options for addressing the same with pros & cons of each.
- On receiving the final signed off BRD, prepare the FS, co-ordinate with technical team to get the same developed.
- Complete Unit Testing before requesting business team to conduct the scenario based UAT.
- Ensure that the development is moved to PRD only once the business signs off the development as successfully tested.
- Ensure the IT processes defined are properly followed.
- Maintain the authorization matrix for the supported business users.
- Identify opportunities for improvement in business process, reporting, etc. by optimising steps, speed, better controls, etc.
- Ensure proper communication with customers is maintained.
- Training of business users at regular intervals to ensure awareness & adoption of the system
- Keep abreast with the latest developments in technology.