Human Resources Team at HyrEzy Talent Solutions
Views:42 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
SAP FICO Consultant - Full Life Cycle Implementation (8-13 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Managing client relationships.
- Design, configure and architect technical solutions in the areas of SAP FICO- GL, AP, AR, FA, CO-CCA, CO-PC, CO-PA and integration with SD and MM. Experience in SAP BPC, SAP S/4 Hana with FIORI and central finance is preferred.
- Deep knowledge and hands on experience in solution design in the areas of GL, AP, Product costing, COPA, Fixed assets.
- Lead solution design for end to end scenarios. Experience in Account determination of goods movement, product costing, material ledger and actual costing is preferred.
- Ability to drive the project forward with a sense of urgency
- Finance business process integration experience
- Leading SAP projects, prioritizing work and coordinate multiple projects in parallel.
- Have multiple SAP FICO or SAP FICA full life cycle implementations experience
- Have a consistent track record of successfully delivering finance projects on time, working with various internal and external teams
- Have past consulting and or professional services experience
- Experience in directly leading a global and diverse team
- Strong written communication skills including business and functional requirements, management level presentations and proposals presentation
- Superb communication skills with an ability to convey complex concepts to all levels of personnel (staff to executive)
- We seek a self starter, visionary person with strong leadership capabilities
- Innovative, highly motivated, and ability to learn quick