IT Recruiter at Prime Infosoft
Views:134 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
SAP FICO Consultant - ECC/SRM/BW Modules (3-6 yrs)
- Must have 3+ Years of relevant experience in SAP FICO.
- Comprehensive understanding of SAP's customizing toolset, including IMG (Implementation Management Guide).
- Functional/technical proficiency with at least 2+ full lifecycle SAP implementations.
- SAP configuration skills in FICO Module
Brief JD :
- Familiarity with SAP architecture Upgrade to ECC 6.0 from SAP R/3 and related integrated applications like SRM and BW,
- Hands-on experience in SAP New GL and SPL accounting, FI-CO areas include Accounts Payables, Fixed Assets, and Taxation
- CO PA Report Painter
- Experience in global deployments of SAP with thorough understanding of procedures around different (and multiple) currencies
- Thorough understanding of integration among core SAP modules
- Must be well-versed with SAP master data set-up and technical components; necessary for successful functioning with complex standard and custom processes.
- Ability to analyze functional and technical needs and identify gaps and alternative solutions relative to existing design.
- Good project management skills, operating as part of a team organizing, planning, and executing large scale projects from vision through implementation.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, with an ability to express complex business concepts in technical terms.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and conceptual skills. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent from an accredited college or university.