Associate at RGF Professional
Views:298 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
SAP FICO Consultant - COPA/SD/PP Modules (8-13 yrs)
- Strong knowledge in basic accounting concepts.
- Quick understanding of business requirement and process design skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to analyze problems and provide clear recommendations
- Strong knowledge of SAP FICO module and needs to have clear understanding of various FICO process.
- Configure, test, support and implement SAP FICO solutions
- Strong knowledge in Finance module and its sub modules.
- Strong knowledge in Product costing, Material ledger, actual costing and COPA
- Strong knowledge in business requirement gathering, BBP preparation, Initial stock upload process, Preparation of test Scripts/Case preparation, User manual preparation, Unit testing and Integration testing.
- Should have knowledge in preparing functional specifications for various developments.
- Experience and knowledge of key integration points with FI/CO modules [FI-MM/FI-SD / CO-PP/ FI-CO ]
- Candidate should have hands on work experience in handling CO-PC/CO-ML&AC/COPA
- Willing to travel on-sight when required
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.