Senior Manager - Consulting at IDC Technologies Sol.(I) Pvt. Ltd.
Views:3743 Applications:90 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
SAP EWM Consultant (4-20 yrs)
Job description for EWM consultant
- EWM consultant responsible for delivery of Extended Warehouse Management (EWM) deliverables.
- Responsible for EWM implementation / Upgrade / extension of existing applications.
- should have extensive knowledge of providing solution, design, configuration and testing.
- should provide Functional and Business Process expertise in setting up Customer specific processes.
- Should be able participate in design activities and gap analysis.
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 2 year experience in SAP EWM configuration
- At least 2 year experience in 1 full project lifecycle implementations with the SAP EWM module
- At least 3 years experience in 1 full project lifecycle implementation with the SAP WM module
- 3-5 years experience in SAP EWM configuration
- 3-5 years experience in 1 full project lifecycle implementations with the SAP EWM module
- 3- 5 years experience in 1 full project lifecycle implementation with the SAP WM module
- 1-2 years experience in Transportation Management / EWM Yard Management
- Certified in SAP WM and EWM
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.