Recruitment Head at Enfluence It Services Private Limited
Views:107 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
SAP EDI Consultant - SD/MM/TMS Modules (5-12 yrs)
- Experience in EDI IDOC (inbound, outbound, mapping, message type, segment extension)
- Experience in ANSI X12 (EDI 810, 850, 856, 855, 820,204, 210, 214, 940, 945, 944 and 997 documents) and EDIFACT order to cash and Procure to pay document types.
- Experience as an EDI analyst who can create Mapping specification documents (correlation maps) from ANSI X12 EDI to SAP IDOC, CIDX XML to SAP IDOC, IDOC to XML and IDOC to ANSI X12 EDI.
- Should be able to work with EDI Developer and Trading partner to answer mapping field related questions.
- Good understanding of business process flows in SAP SD, MM,TMS, 3PL and FI areas and standard SAP order to cash, Procure to pay processes
- Ability to analyse business requirements, review existing systems, define the solution
- Experience in configuring logical system, ports, partner profiles.
- Extensive experience in ABAP development, with both custom development and customizations to existing processes, including use of IDOCs, ALE, RFC, BAPI, BADI, ALV ABAP Workbench, Data Dictionary, BDC (Batch-Input and Call Transaction Methods), Enhancements.
- Experience with SAP message outputs and configuration of output conditions using NACE.
- Experience in analysis of IDOC errors