Director at Axim Technologies
Views:578 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
SAP EAM Manager - Assets Lifecycle Management (8-10 yrs)
Job Description :
- Job involves management of data collection, cleansing and preparation of data for migration into new SAP system.
- Enterprise assets under scope mainly cover Network equipment of Telco business spread across geography including customer sites.
- Work will involve an understanding of the current challenges and guiding the business team in collecting relevant data from multiple source systems and reconcile data between SAP Assets accounting module and Network operations systems.
The ideal candidate should have :
- Total Experience : 8-10 years
- SAP Experience : At least 4-6 years in SAP EAM/ Plant Maintenance onsite implementation
- Industry knowledge : Experience in Telco industry and knowledge of telco network assets is preferable
- Skills Desired :
- Functional knowledge of Assets Lifecycle Management, SAP Implementation experience, Excellent Communication skills.
- The candidate should be a highly motivated technical professional with the ability to work independently and in alignment with a project plan;
- Data Analytics utilizing structured and unstructured data;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to interact with multiple departments and collect data from multiple systems and consolidate on prescribed templates.
Preferred Qualification : Engineering with MBA preferred
Certifications : . SAP Functional Certification, SAP Plant Maintenance / Assets accounting
Certification is Preferred
- Project Management Skills Not necessary but leading small team will be an advantage
- Employment Nature : Direct contract for 6 to 9 months
- Start Date : Immediate