Principal Consultant at Advika Solutions
Views:317 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
SAP Data Migration Consultant - FI/CO/MM/SD Modules (5-7 yrs)
We have very urgent opening with our client for SAP Data Migration Below is the JD for you
Role : Senior SAP- Data Migration Consultant
About Us :
BackOffice Associates is a worldwide leader in data migration and information management solutions, with a concentration on enhancing SAP data quality since 1996. Our range of products and services address the needs of business and IT users seeking to unlock the value of their data assets.
Whether monitoring ongoing information quality, or executing the most complex migration and governance initiatives, BackOffice Associates is the clear choice for customers requiring - Business-Ready Data Every Day.
- In this position Senior SAP Data Migration Consultant will be responsible for participating in SAP Implementation projects handling data migration activities that include data analysis, reporting, conversion, harmonization and business-process analysis using SAP and other Enterprise Data Migration Tools.
- Applicant must be well experienced with SAP- in general and an expert in specific business-process areas.
- This position is integral in the performance of data migration activities for a specific process thread while driving communication with client SMEs and Business-Process Experts for data migration activities.
- This position requires only physical activity associated with office routines, as well as the ability to travel to locations within APAC region. This is a 100% travel position.
Base Location : Bangalore, India
- 5-7 Years SAP Techno-Functional or Functional experience; 2+ full SAP implementation lifecycle(s)
- Expert level business-process knowledge associated with one or more of the following SAP functional modules: FI,CO, MM, SD,PM
- Total (7+) years- experience on IT projects
- Proficient in BackOffice CranSoft/DSP/SAP Data Services/other Data Migration tool
- Extensive data quality and data migration experience including proficiency in data warehousing, data analysis and conversion planning for data migration activities
- 2 to 5 years Business-Process experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Science or other related analytical or technical disciplines, or at least four (4) years related experience
- Proficient in Microsoft- SQL preferred: SQL query skills, comprehensive understanding of SQL Table structure and an understanding of relational databases.
Job Responsibilities :
- Expert level Business Analysis on either of the following SAP modules - FI,CO, MM, SD, PM
- Creation and Maintenance of SAP Data Migration plan
- SAP Data Extraction, Transform and Load
- Training new recruits on the SAP Migration Toolsets