Knowledge Manager at Search Synergy
Views:86 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
SAP Data Archiving Consultant (4-8 yrs)
JOB SUMMARY :
- This position is for Data Archiving Execution in a German MNC. Employee will work as a part of Landscape & Transformation Team for delivering Data Archiving Solutions for the companies. Employee will participate in support and project activities in Data Archiving area.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
(Primary responsibilities) :
- Work with the business, global IT colleagues and external partners to ensure projects and solutions are delivered on quality, time and within budget.
- Analyse data archiving requests received from users/ projects.
- Create & Implement new Data Archiving Objects
- Execute Data Archiving jobs, scheduling and monitoring of Archiving jobs.
- Perform Archiving scoping & cleansing
- Ensure that support tickets, service requests and change requests are managed within agreed service level agreements as per agreed quality standards.
- Actively engage with colleagues in various departments / projects / business for master data discussions.
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES :
- Experience with Archive object customization etc.
- Experience with 3rd party tool Open Text & PBS. Carry out assessment of SAP systems (DB growth analysis, Table analysis etc.)
- Prior SAP archiving process analysis, system design, implementation and configuration experience on PBS.
- Should have been involved in at least 2 end to end SAP Archival implementation.
- End to end exposure of implementation experience for archiving objects in the area on SD, MM, FI, CO, PP, PS and BASIS modules.
Good To Have :
- Knowledge of Best practices and experience in preparing scoping & delivering archiving projects. ABAP debugging skills to assist in analyzing application issues would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge on SAP BASIS.
- Understanding of SDLC documentation requirements
BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES :
- Working on international projects and being part of multinational teams
- Preferred : Experience in working with German/European teams and exposure to German/European work culture
- Excellent Communication & Interpersonal Skills
- Fluent in English spoken and written
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent in multi-tasking.
- Self-Initiation with supervisory skills.
Preferably 28-35 yrs but not the bar for right candidate.
- Graduate in Science / Engineering / Commerce
- Post Graduation is not mandatory but good to have.
EXPERIENCE AND INDUSTRY
- Minimum 4 years in Data Archiving with exposure to Job monitoring
- Experience with MNCs and working with globally distributed team is preferred
- Core Industry exposure in metals / steel / plastics industry is good to have