SAP Consultant - CO/FI/ABAP Modules (8-12 yrs)
SAP CO Consultant is responsible for the analysis, design, configuration & support of the SAP CO area to meet the business needs of Company
- Work closely with internal Finance and Costing teams to deliver, maintain, troubleshoot and enhance SAP CO functionality.
- Provide specialist level functional and configuration knowledge in designing SAP solutions in the CO module of SAP S/4 HANA.
- Should have sound configuration knowledge of cost element, cost center, internal order, product costing, profitability analysis and profit center accounting.
- Should have good experience in SAP CO in areas like profit center Accounting, cost center accounting, product costing, cost center commitment, cost center planning, assessment cycle, distribution cycle, activity costing, material ledger.
- Understand dependency between FI and CO and other logistics modules.
- Experience in implementing interfaces with third party applications with SAP FI/CO module
- Conduct/participate in user requirements gathering, blueprinting & documentation designs.
- Ensure compliance to existing, and development of required data and reporting standards.
- Support production configuration and assist in functional change requests.
- Support business implementations by sharing best practice configuration skills.
- Assist with responding to user requirements, problem resolution, develop designs, and process modeling.
- Demonstrate proof of concept & assist in training activities
- Perform initial testing of problem fixes, change request, enhancements, and new functionality.
- Work with Service Desk to facilitate incident & problem resolution.
- Work with SAP to resolve software bugs. Keep abreast of SAP releases, enhancements/new functionality and perform application research.
- Participate in release upgrade or new functionality/enhancement assessments and make recommendations.
- Perform break/fix analysis and recommend solutions for finance related processes.
- Develop functional specifications and work with BASIS and ABAP personnel resources to complete object development and testing
- Provide leadership in the development of functional skills in others through active knowledge sharing
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Any Graduate with 8-10 years of experience in SAP CO with 2-3 end to end implementation for large manufacturing companies in S4 HANA.
- Cost Accountants and Chartered Accountants will be given preference.
- Candidates willing to relocate to Jaipur may only apply.
- Willingness to travel as required by Project needs.
- Candidates with SAP CO Certification preferred.
- Candidates working for large manufacturing companies preferred however candidates from IT cos working for mfg. cos will also be considered.
- SAP implementation experience in multinational environment.
- Experience with remote/dotted line management of staff in multiple countries
- Strong management skills to enforce appropriate deliverable of team members
- Leadership quality including the ability to motivate, inspire, counsel and facilitate individuals and teams to take responsibility and accountability for the goals will be an added advantage.
- Excellent English communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- People Change Management experience as part of ERP implementation at a location.
- Intimate knowledge of Change management approaches and techniques e.g. stakeholder analysis, stakeholder mapping.
- Candidates with max. 2 months or shorter notice period preferred.
UG : Any Graduate - Any Specialization, B.Com - Commerce
PG : CA, ICWA (CMA), M.Com - Commerce
Doctorate : Doctorate Not Required