Senior Manager - Consulting at IDC Technologies
Views:3760 Applications:151 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:110
SAP CO Functional Consultant - ECC/SD/FICO Modules (6-10 yrs)
- Acting as a Finance functional analyst in implementation of Product Costing, Service Management and Project System including production/service order processing, RA and settlement, work center/ activity type design, etc. in SAP ECC 6.0 (over 5-6 years- work experience), including 2 - 3 full life cycle
- Knowledge in all areas of controlling (product cost planning and cost object controlling) and responsibility accounting: Profitability analysis, budgeting and planning, cost center and order accounting, profit
- Knowledge in CO-PA and be able to identify the requirement and integrate effectively with BW. Ability to re-design business processes.
- Knowledge in SD basic function, sales, billing, pricing and Materials Management and Production Planning
- Knowledge in basic Customer Service and Project System
- Experience in participating and supporting integration testing cycle and ability to defect resolution for any problem identified
- Experience in data conversion and customer activities
- FI/CO rollout and on-going support including Cost/Profit Center Accounting, Internal Order, Profitability Analysis, Service Management, Product Costing,
- Delivery and support of SAP FI/CO end user training (experience to Uperform is added advantage)
- The candidate should possess excellent communication skills and be an effective team player in a global company.
- Understand the projects business requirements and timelines and have the ability to drive closure of design issues to meet the projects go live dates.
- Must be willing to adapt the work schedule to allow at a minimum 2 overlapping hours with Santa Clara (4 pm PDT/PST to 6pm PDT/PST)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.