SAP ChaRM Administration - Solution Manager/ABAP Modules (7-12 yrs)
SKill Require :
- Over all 8 years experience in SAP administration with Minimum 3 years of SAP ChaRM experience with both ABAP and Java stack systems
- Experience with Change and Release in Solution Manager: CHaRM, Quality Gate Management, and Projects (administration, blueprinting, and configuration). Familiarity with business process structure.
- Good knowledge of SAP Transport Management
- Knowledge of the requirements for CHaRM to work for SAP landscapes
- CRM ABAP development experience (bsp/webdynpro)
- experience with The Solution Landscape UI, and the Solution Documentation UI, RDS (Rapid Deployment Solution),
- Understanding of CTS+ and CHaRM for non-ABAP changes
- Functional knowledge or experience with CRM would be good
Key Responsibilities :
- Responsible and Accountable for the roll out of Solution Manager 7.2.
- Responsible and Accountable for configuration in terms of Change and Release within Solution Manager 7.2 (QGM, ChaRM, Projects). Work closely with team members on process flows (ex. Release process design flow) and requirements.
- Identify and implement process or system improvements. This includes understanding current state business and system processes, recommend changes and address change implications.
- The role is expected to develop work plans, monitor progress, lead business requirements gathering, develop functional specifications, configure Solution Manager, develop test plans, coordinate and execute tests, develop conversion and cutover plans, develop and deliver training for the users, help with checkouts after upgrade.
- Work closely with the team to ensure requirements are understood, and designs conform to user needs.
- Responsible for compliance to all corporate policies, SOX and audit controls for change and release activities.
- Must be influential while implementing new processes and procedures and must be able to work with a diverse project team.