SAP BW Functional Solution Architect (9-12 yrs)
SAP BW Functional Solution Architect.
- Candidate should be able to perform high-level analysis of customer business processes & requirements to support project evaluations with proposed solutions.
- Good functional exposure in at least 2 functional areas i.e. SAP ECC (FICO, SD, MM, PP etc), SAP CRM, SCM and SRM is required.
- Work closely with internal team, external partners and customer teams to ensure successful project completion, and act as single point of contact for resolution of all technical and functional issues in the project
- Candidate must have at least 2-3 End to End Implementation experience.
- SAP BW, ABAP certification would be preferred, Experience on HANA would be a plus
- Good Experience in SAP BI 7.0, SAP BI 7.3 configuration that includes Data Modeling, Data Extraction and Reporting, good experience on data Flow migration from 3.x to 7.x.
- Should have ABAP experience to create custom ABAP Programs, BADIs, Customer Exits and debugging skills and good hands-on experience in design and creation of Info cubes, ODS, DSO, Transfer Rules, Update Rules, Transformations, Start Routines, End Routines, Custom hierarchies, Info spokes and Open Hub Service, Process Chains Design, APDs etc.
- Should have very Good Experience in extraction from SAP and non-SAP systems like flat files and generic extraction for legacy data Designed and developed queries for reporting using BEx Analyzer, Query Designer and created Custom Queries using Conditions, Exceptions, Variables, Structures, and cell definitions etc.
Please contact me or send me your updated profiles with details below for immediate interview schedule.
Years of experience:
Notice period / Availability to join:
Vicky | M:+91 9900061035
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.