SAP BI/BW/BO Consultant - HANA/ECC/ABAP (10-20 yrs)
- A minimum of 10-12 years- of SAP architecture experience into SAP BI/BW/BO implementation and minimum 2 years- of SAP HANA experience
- Expertize in HANA Enterprise and hands on experience of SAP HANA with customer implementation experience. Minimum 6 months hands on experience with HANA modeling
- Understands HANA architecture. Understands the advantage of using modeled views versus scripted views.
- 1 Full life cycle SAP HANA implementation experience is preferred
- Knowledge of SAP SLT replication server is highly desirable
- Experience with ETL tools (such as Data services) to extract both SAP and non-SAP data
- Development experience with BOBJ 4.0/4.1
- Knowledge and understanding of the table relationships in the core modules of SAP ECC
- Experience with efficient database programming with the ABAP programming language
- Implementation experience of SAP BW powered by SAP HANA
- Strong conceptual design and analytics capabilities.
- Ability to understand and implement different project/development life cycle Methodologies and must aware of SAP methodology
- Strong hands-on experience in BW/BI front-end and back-end development with a deep understanding of the SAP BW/BI tools and techniques.
- Strong problem-solving capabilities in complex, multi-vendor computing environments
- Solid oral and written communication skills, with the demonstrated ability to communicate complex technical topics to management and non-technical audiences
- Experience with pre-sales and proposal building activities and should have very good presentation skills.
Please contact me or send me your updated profiles with details below for immediate interview schedule.
Years of experience:
Notice period / Availability to join:
Vicky | M:+91 9900061035
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.