HR at Geek Technologies
Views:180 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
SAP Basis Consultant - NetWeaver/HANA/ECC Modules (10-15 yrs)
Note : 1 year Contract for top MNC
Role Summary :
- Our client is looking for a dynamic SAP Basis professional, with a strong SAP Basis Administration Skills sets, someone who is looking for a new challenge in leading an SAP Basis practice and team to support managed services and projects for the multiple customers and Countries
- This role is full time-based in Banglore, India and will report to Execution/Fulfillment lead. The role involves taking end to end accountability for supporting SAP Basis and Security services for the multiple utility customers in the UK and Australia in the future.
- The position requires strong hands-on SAP basis administration skills with demonstrable experience of setting a basis administration team and has managed a team of basis and security consultants.
- The candidate should have about 10+ years of overall relevant experience specializing in the areas of SAP Basis in SAP ECC, CRM, BW and SAP cloud products including S4 HANA.
- The role expects to set up a shared services team, the complete transition from the existing vendor and run this as a service as 24X7 operations and rota. It is also expected to meet all KPIs and SLAs set out by the vendor along with service improvement initiatives and Innovations.
- Overall responsible for managing the basis function/health checks/Batch jobs/Incidents/Service requests/Patching and upgrades/Roles creations etc for the multiple accounts.
- Responsible for delivering Basis service to multiple UK based account
- Managing a basis team, their rota, coaching and technical leadership and Innovation
- Regular interaction and effective collaboration with the onshore team, involvement customer calls and service review meetings
- Ensure high availability, reliability and security of the network as per agreed service terms and conditions
- Propose and participate in initiatives for overall performance management of the estate based on vendor and industry best practices
- Work closely with technology vendors and service partners responsible for service desk, desktop support
Mandatory skills :
- SAP Netweaver certified
- High-level system Architecture
- Basis Administration
- Database administration
- Disaster recovery and resilience
- Technical leadership - Advisory to senior customers on new and emerging technologies, guidance to the team - expected to be upto date on technology trends, benefits and risks
- Vendor, Partner Management - Managing a team of delivery partners and technology vendors with end accountability, Vendor performance management
- Experience of large scale infrastructure transformation programs
- Provide technical expertise for resolving escalated issues. Participate in crisis resolution meetings as necessary
- Familarity to CNI (Critical National Infrastructure) and experience in managing CNI.
- Capacity management
- Ability to Install, configure, maintain and support diverse SAP Landscape (Like S4HANA, ECC, BW, BI, Solman, PO, GATEWAY)
- Technically fluent in Operating System (Unix/Windows/Linux), Database (SAP ASE, Oracle/DB2/SQL Server/MaxDB/HANA) Administration
- Must have experience in BI/BO, Fiori Gateway, ECC, PI/PO, HANA, S/4.
- Knowledge/Experience in performance tuning, User Management, System copies, client copies
- Knowledge of SAP new-age applications Fiori, UI5, HANA.
- Ability to work on activities involved in Plan areas (Sizing, Scoping, Client/Landscape Strategy, High Availability/Disaster Recovery Strategy, etc.) of Implementation projects
- Manage the change management processes within the SAP Landscape and the SAP Infrastructure per accepted policy and procedure