SAP Basis Administrator - HANA/BW Modules (3-8 yrs)
Job Description :
- Experience in Providing SAP Basis support including incident and demonstrated experience on database administration tasks.
- Candidate must have good in configurating,monitoring and troubleshooting the SAP technical environment.
- Must have hands-on experience in configuring SAP Transport paths and troubleshooting Transport issues.
- Good in handling issues like performance tuning, interface troubleshooting etc.
- Responsible for the installation, upgrade, and maintenance of SAP systems.
- Should possess strong knowledge in handling HANA Security, HANA SLT Configuration, Suite on HANA and BW on HANA Migrations, HANA System Monitoring, HANA Install & Config, Health Check, and Monitoring.
- Ability to work independently to gain insight and develop solutions to meet our business needs.
- Minimum of 4+ years SAP Basis experience managing SAP environments Minimum of 2+ years of SAP HANA database administration, upgrades, migrations, and implementations Exemplary troubleshooting and ability to drive root cause analysis on incidents and problems.
- Ability to provide effective onsite and remote support and troubleshooting 24X7.
- Strong troubleshooting, analytical, problem- solving, and conceptual skills.