Senior Recruitment Associate at PeopleStrong
Views:135 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
SAP Ariba Consultant - ECC/SRM Modules (3-8 yrs)
The Key responsibilities for the assigned business processes include :
- Provide support to Ariba business users on all the modules of SAP Ariba.
- Validate all required integrations including temporary integration points
- Support change management and conduct end user testing.
- Plan and conduct User Acceptance Testing.
- Interact with local team and function teams.
- Work with end users to deploy the solution
- Incident management and SLA management.
- Proactively identify potential improvements that contribute to overall efficiency gains
- Issues and risk management related to location deployment
- Write Functional specifications and review with Architects.
- Perform technical and functional tests.
- Follows the governance (standards, best practices, etc.)
SAP skills :
- Ariba Sourcing Professional, Ariba Contract Professional, P2P/P2O, Invoice Pro, Spot Quote, Ariba Network, Ariba Integration Tool (Ariba Network Adaptor, SAP Business Suite Add-On), Ariba Invoice Pro, Ariba Discount Pro., SLP, Catalogs(APC)
- SAP SRM, SAP ECC (optional)
Essential qualifications :
Bachelors or Master's degree.
- 3 to 8 Yrs. Experience in implementing and Supporting SAP Ariba solutions.
- Excellent communication, verbal and written skills.