Director at Zalent Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:186 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
SAP Architect - FI/CO Modules (5-10 yrs)
Position Purpose : Propose, design, implement and run relevant & consistent IS Finance solutions to meet business needs (quality, performance & security) within the global IT landscape.
Position scope : Global Projects
Job Duties :
- Responsible for the solution design and implementation of the SAP FI/CO module fulfilling business requirements, consistent with the Company IT global architecture, ensuring robustness, performance, ergonomics, upgradability and simplicity of use.
- Responsible (with the other architect) of the Finance IS solutions, with the expected quality and accordingly to the IT architecture policy, standards & norms.
- Responsible of maintaining the IT solutions in operational condition.
- This role will serve as an IT Global Projects representative in the Indian region and will be involved in the deployment and management of other global Finance / related IT projects such as Kyriba SaaS, Concur and Itesoft.
- Conduct technological monitoring, is proactive in his field of expertise
- Ensure compliance with internal processes and methods: Development standards, documentation update
- Responsible for the delivery of Global Project document templates and for periodic reporting to senior management on the progress of the project with clear indication of risks, issues and dependencies.
- Global Travel from between 20-40% of the time is a requirement for this role.
Competencies / Requirements :
- Above 5 years- experience in SAP-FI / CO Implementation and Design. Ideally has completed a few cycles of project implementations from project kick-off to project closure.
- Mandatory functional SAP FI and CO experience. Ability to understand Finance business process and user requirements.
- Experience in other module of SAP or other finance tool (Kyriba, Concur,- ) preferred but not mandatory.
- Knowledge of ITIL
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in IT, Finance, Business or higher.
- High business sensitivity, result oriented with ability to manage stakeholders and contractors.
- Ability to work with teams across geographical locations with various functional & technical expertise.
- Proactive, self-starter and able to take initiative
- Proficiency in MS Office (Advanced Excel, Outlook, Word, Powerpoint)
- Fluent English. Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work globally with diverse nationalities in a matrix environment is essential.