HR Recuriter at DataGroup
Views:88 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
SAP ABAP Webdynpro/Forms Consultant (4-9 yrs)
About Company :
It is an enterprise powered by the Electronic Government Authority (EGA) of Ras Al Khaimah in the United Arab Emirates
It builds the technological infrastructure and software by digitizing public services offered by the government departments for the citizens, businesses and visitors of Ras Al Khaimah (UAE).
Company inspires ideas to co-create with the government to develop online interfaces, platforms and applications that enhances the experiences of citizens and enriches their lives with greater flexibility, usability and mobility.
Perks, Incentives, ESOPs & Compensation details
We work from Sunday to Thursday (Friday and Saturday is the week off) Working hours: 9 AM to 6 PM
Job Description :
Qualification: BE/MCA/ Engineering in Computer Science or equivalent
Skill Set : Desired
- Experience in ABAP, Web dynpro, FORMS
Good to Have :
- Experience in ABAP is a must
- Experience in WEBDYNPRO and FORMS is must
- Worked in SAP Portal is an added advantage
- 2-3 years of experience in developing BSP applications
- Develop complicated technical solutions using all aspects of SAP ABAP development tools, BSP and Web Dynpro.
- Work closely with business analysts and other developers to translate complex business processes into a well- designed user interface.
- Provide technical solutions and alternatives to business requirement based on debugging and troubleshooting SAP standard solutions. Implement technical solutions via different SAP technologies including enhancing SAP standard code.
- Troubleshoot production issues, locate the cause of the issue, and advise and implement the fix.
- Participate in the adjustment of code, testing and validation for any SAP system upgrades, implementation of support packs or fixes provided by SAP.
- Responsible for following company coding standards and SAP coding best practices, ensuring that any code applied to the production systems has been tested ahead of time and will not negatively impact the production system
- Experience working effectively in a team environment, communicating effectively, resolving issues efficiently e Ability to work independently
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to analyze problems and provide clear recommendations
- Experience and knowledge of key integration points between SAP modules
- Experience working in Onsite Offshore module
- Experience in troubleshooting: investigate, analyze, and solve software problems and map client business requirements, processes and objectives; develop necessary product modifications to satisfy clients- needs
Skills Must have : ABAP, Forms, SAP, Webdynpro
Working Days : 5 Days a week (9:00 AM to 6:00 PM)
Job Nature Full Time