Director at TechnoIQ Consulting Services Pvt Ltd
Views:116 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
SAP ABAP Technical Consultant - SD/MM/FICO Modules (5-8 yrs)
SAP ABAP Technical Consultant :
- Act as the technical lead, ensuring quick turnaround in identifying application Issues and providing timely solutions.
- Develop detailed plans and accurate estimates for completion of build, system testing and implementation phases of project.
- Transform business function requirements into technical program specs to code, test and debug programs.
- Develop, code, document and execute unit tests, systems, integration and acceptance tests and testing tools for functions of high complexity.
- Perform performance tuning to improve performance over multiple functions
- Engage other technical team members in the design, delivery, and deployment of Solutions.
- Ensure integration system activities including monitoring the technical architecture (particularly scalability, availability and archiving) meet all SLA's.
- Manage operational support, performing work during change windows as well as providing on call support as required by the team.
- Mentor and coach junior developer resources.
- Receiving tickets/issues from business, analyze, resolve within SLA time
Education and Experience :
1. Minimum 6 to 8 years experience in SAP ABAP with implementation and support which involves integrations between different downstream and upstream systems
2. Candidate needs to have a basic understanding in SAP SD, MM, FICO module
3. Must have worked in development of interfaces with different downstream & upstream systems (viz. BAPI)
4. Must have executed data migrations
1. The Candidate should also be aware of the emerging technologies like SAP S/4 HANA, SAP Fiori, OData & SAP Ui5 .
2. Having prior experience in SAP VC enhancements would be beneficial.