Human Resources Team at HyrEzy Talent Solutions
Views:264 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
SAP ABAP Lead/Associate Project Manager (6-10 yrs)
Job Description :
- Successful completion of project deliverables defined by SOWs.
- Assigns and follows up on tasks, activities, and deliverables to project team.
- Achieves operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews.
- Prepares and completes action plans; implements production, productivity, quality, and customer service standards; resolves problems; determines system improvements.
- Review projects regularly for adherence to project management methodologies, standards and guidelines and make recommendations as required.
- Issues project updates at specified intervals, identifying key achievements, current status, next steps.
- Manages budget and project plan. Meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Delivers meeting and status reports.
- Tracks and resolves all project-related issues, documents and responds to all scope-changing requests.
- Mediates disputes and ensures team cohesiveness.
- Participates in organizational growth and building the Managed Services practice further.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Has to be customer facing and has to be good in communication skills (both oral and written).
REQUIRED SKILLS :
- Managing ABAP/UI5/HANA project experience is a must
- Should have the rigor and rhythm needed to manage multiple accounts at a time.
- Total experience range between 6-11 years.