HR Business Partner at A5E Consulting
Views:200 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
SAP ABAP/HR Consultant - WebDynpro (3-10 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :
- Manage all design aspects of SAP HR module configuration and reporting including translating business requirements into functional designs, which includes configuring business objects, methods, containers, triggering events, strategies for role resolution, HR org structure and info types.
- Guides the team for detailed analysis; design, coding and testing of programming/software within the stipulated time frame and to ensure that the software delivered is adhering to the quality preset.
- Provide and facilitate training, empowerment and operational support to the customers and team members to effectively utilize the ERP 6.0 (Enterprise resource planning) systems in day-to-day operations.
- Undertake to test the quality and performance of their own development and start queries using the information system.
- Map business requirements into SAP by way of providing solution design and configuration in the area of SAP HR.
Skills and Requirements :
- Must have experience in Web DynPro. Experience in Odata is an added advantage however not mandatory.
- SAP Certification is an added advantage however not mandatory.
- Must have participated in more than one full cycle implementation project covering different phases of implementation from business requirement collection, project analysis, process design, blue print, configuration, integration testing, power user training and production support.
- Should be resourceful, result oriented, and have an ability to perform multitask.
- Excellent Communicating skills, oral and written. English is essential.