SAP ABAP Functional Consultant - MM/FICO Modules (4-8 yrs)
Urgent opening with one of the IT Software company .
Position: ABAP Technical
Relevant Exp : 4+ yrs.
- 4+ years of overall technical ABAP Technical (hands-on) experience in SAP related interface technologies
- Strong experience with Reports, BDC, Scripts.
- Functional expertise in core SAP module, e.g. SD,MM or FICO, highly desirable
- SAP implementation and upgrade (desirable) experience
- Experience in Enterprise architect role medium to large company.
- Troubleshooting and status tracking of messages
- Error and alert handling
- Root-cause analysis- Integration knowledge
- Experience with large-scale distributed systems using message queues, TPMs, EJB servers or other related technologies in a mobile/portal environment. (IBM Message Broker preferred)
- Experience data architecture concepts and governance, including acting as a design authority for information and data within projects and programs is essential for this role.
- Excellent ability to problem solve and analyze complex issues
- Ability to work as a team player and also handle individual responsibilities
- Experience working in complex environments with defined documentation and development methodologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent research skills, ability to leverage available tools such as subscription services, trade press, Internet or other online services.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- A wide base of experience in many disciplines of information technology, including operating systems, systems management and development tools, application program interfaces (APIs), database management systems, data warehousing
Please find desired details :
Minimum Joining Time:
Expected CTC: )
Open for relocation to Noida (if applicable):
Passport Number with Visa details (if any):
In case if you are interested, kindly share your resume or call me at (0120-4635972)
HR Technical Recruiter
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.