Senior Consultant at Quess Corp
Views:95 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
SAP ABAP Consultant - SD/MM/GST Modules (5-12 yrs)
Job Description :
- Must have experience into SAP-ABAP and ABAP, HR skills are good to have.
- Should Have worked in SAP - GST implementation Projects
- At least 2 Implementation projects as ABAP Team Lead.
- Should have Worked in different areas in HR ABAP
- Should have Development experience/Developed new reports, smart forms, scripts and interfaces.
- Should have Performed Modifications and performance tuning of existing applications.
- Experience in writing ALV interactive reports using function modules and oo abap.
- Experience in creating and modifying Scripts and Smart forms.
- Populate data into standard forms, Customize standard SAP Application programs.
- Experience in creating User-exits, Customer exists, BAPS, and Badis to add additional functionality to the applications.
- Worked in ALE/IDOC, BAPI and Dialogue programming.
- Quick learner and excellent team player, ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure and creative problem solver.
- Involve in Implementation, support and upgrade projects.
- Must have other SAP Application knowledge.
- Integration with SAP - SD, MM, FI modules.
- Should be in a position to understand user requirements and convert them into Specification document and provide the necessary development / Deliverables.
- Should have good knowledge of LSMW / Upload programs.
- Should have Testing skills and must have a knowledge on SAP landscape and server implications.
- Good Communication skills, Good Analytical skills, Team involvement and Team handling.
- Additional Enhanced SAP knowledge like Solution Manager, DMS, Web Interface and other solution is appreciated
The budget for this role is 10 LPA.
This will be the 1-year contractual role.