Recruitment Head at Enfluence It Services Private Limited
Views:436 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
SAP ABAP Consultant - RICEF/RICEW (5-8 yrs)
Job Description :
- Hands on experience in SAP ABAP Development.
- Commendable knowledge on ABAP Classic & ALV Reports, Data Dictionary, Dialog programming, BDC, LSMW, Enhancements, BADIs, User-exits, screen exits, Interfaces using ABAP Proxy, RFC and IDOCS, and forms development using Sap script, Smart forms and Adobe forms.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical information to non-technical personnel.
- Experience and ability with working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment proactively.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills and ability to understand existing business processes.
- Experience in the full life cycle of the development process, including requirements analysis, prototyping, programming, testing and documentation is required.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, written and verbal communication skills including ability to communicate clearly will all levels of management.
- Create or update interface documentation and lead team learning sessions to promote knowledge transfer
Good To Have :
- Knowledge across SAP functional areas,
- Experience in handling SAP/non-SAP integration both in B2B (Business to Business) as well as A2A (Application to Application) integrations.
- ABAP object oriented programming is an advantage.
- Experience with SAP Enhancement Framework